Latest, RecentlyAdded views not working (1 Viewer)

sanderson

Portal Member
November 4, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
All of a sudden any views that are dependant on a date like Latest, RecentlyAdded etc., stopped working. When selected it just returns no items found. All other views work fine.

If someone could give me and idea where to look for the problem, I would appreciate it.
Logs attached if they are any help.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I think it has something to do with the user edit fields, you may have manually edited the date fields in configuration.

These should really be read-only and not editable (bug in config), I think the only way for you to fix it is to either delete the __USEREDIT__ fields in the online_episode table or just delete your database and re-import or restore a backup.

sanderson

Portal Member
    November 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think it has something to do with the user edit fields, you may have manually edited the date fields in configuration.

These should really be read-only and not editable (bug in config), I think the only way for you to fix it is to either delete the __USEREDIT__ fields in the online_episode table or just delete your database and re-import or restore a backup.

Thanks for the reply, that explains it. I did edit an aired date field on the details tab for an episode that the TVDB had wrong, (TVDB has this series locked so couldn't change it there) thinking it would then show up on the latest view. Now I know not to do that again. :D

Already restored a backup , good thing I have a habit of backing up the databases weekly, so not a major loss.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks, it also sounds like a bug in tvseries code so will look into it when I can.

Sepheta

Portal Member
    September 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello, found the "problem". tvseries looks in "file date created" and not "date added" for recently added view.
    Can i change the view filter in database from "<Episode.FileDateCreated>" to <Episode.FileDateAdded> or similar?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, you should be able to edit the database view with the DateAdded field to accomplish what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom