Latest Trakt (5.0.3) and My Films issue? (1 Viewer)

styrsven

Portal Pro
January 6, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Much better. Now i get the initial menu when i select myFilms. My only complaint is that I have to look at something else within myFilms before I can access the hidden menu.

styrsven

Portal Pro
January 6, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Now I tested some more and yes, it fixes this issue, but it has however two new issues (I'm using My Films 6.1.1.3131, which might explain it)
1. Importing new films doesn't work, and
2. Showing the hidden menue immediately after opening nyfilms doesn't work. If I show something else first, then it works.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Can you test the dll I attached to:
    https://code.google.com/p/my-films/issues/detail?id=417

It's only compatible with Trakt v5.0.4+.

Keep in mind its only a test dll so you should backup your official one and not report any other issues.
    Hey Damien, thanks for all you help and support !!!
    I was in hospital, so couldn't check yet - will have a look and merge your changed namespace and update version check.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    @ltfearme :
    There is some more things changed in trakt namespaces - could you point me to where you moved it (or removed - then I would have to remove the respective features from MF):
    - object: TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktRateMovie { IMDB, TMDB, etc....}
    - method: TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktRateMovie rateObject = new TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktRateMovie
    - TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktAPI.SyncMovieLibrary(ExternalPlugins::TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.BasicHandler.CreateMovieSyncData(movie.Title, movie.Year.ToString(), movie.IMDBNumber), TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktSyncModes.watchlist);
    - TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIWatchListMovies.ClearCache(ExternalPlugins::TraktPlugin.TraktSettings.Username);
    Thanks for your help :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ltfearme :
    There is some more things changed in trakt namespaces - could you point me to where you moved it (or removed - then I would have to remove the respective features from MF):
    - object: TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktRateMovie { IMDB, TMDB, etc....}
    - method: TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktRateMovie rateObject = new TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktRateMovie
    - TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktAPI.SyncMovieLibrary(ExternalPlugins::TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.BasicHandler.CreateMovieSyncData(movie.Title, movie.Year.ToString(), movie.IMDBNumber), TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktSyncModes.watchlist);
    - TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIWatchListMovies.ClearCache(ExternalPlugins::TraktPlugin.TraktSettings.Username);
    Thanks for your help :)
    Hey Guzzi,

I removed those features as they were in your plugin for backwards compatibility with older versions of the Trakt plugin that didnt have a context menu feature (if I understood correctly from reading the code) .

All those features above should be handled for you from the context menu in the latest version or am I mistaken?

Hope you/family feel better soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom