powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

A new version of LMH is now available. The new version contains facade support (list, filmstrip and coverflow). I have also added context menus (F3) on the latest facades in basichome. See this thread for images. Also, mouse click support to start playback in facades and a bug playing tv recordings is fixed (thanks catavolt).

best regards

Does this need skin changes? I think so?

I like to see coverflow for LAM for StreamedMP..

And what about this?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a problem with the latest version. I don't get the tv series showing. Is this a known problem? I use Avalon.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Dragy,

Are you using latest version of TVSeries? It was updated a few days ago and this plugin uses the new TVSeries functionality.

best regards
    cul8er

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That was indeed the problem. Normally I update the extensions via the extension manager, but for some reason TV Series was not listed as installed, so I didn't see there was an update.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: LatestMediaHandler

What can i do with F3 on basic home screen ? And what for Button is this on a MCE ? F9 is Info right ?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi cul8er ,
    a small/big request ... can you add latest info for the new My Videos 1.3.0 ? as Deda said he add to DB the date , so now i think it's can be down.
    as i test the new version and work great for me , i think this option will make the plugin complete ... :)

Edit: i bin test new version , and what can i say .... wow work very good ,fast ,crew db just great, many new features ... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom