LatestMediaHandler v1.6.1.0 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
Folks,
- It seems there is no update of the data (Latest TV Recordings / Lates Movie Pictures, aso....) while Mediaportal is running. I assme if new data is available LatestMediaHandler will push the message frequently to the Basic Home Skins.
Only if I restart Mediaportal I can see the updated content.
Mike

I have been experiencing the same issue, wasn't sure if it was a limitation or a bug. Is there supposed to be an interval where LMH checks db's and pushes new data?

Quantor

Portal Pro
February 9, 2013
Bad Kreuznach
Home Country
Germany Germany
Folks,
- It seems there is no update of the data (Latest TV Recordings / Lates Movie Pictures, aso....) while Mediaportal is running. I assme if new data is available LatestMediaHandler will push the message frequently to the Basic Home Skins.
Only if I restart Mediaportal I can see the updated content.
Mike

I have been experiencing the same issue, wasn't sure if it was a limitation or a bug. Is there supposed to be an interval where LMH checks db's and pushes new data?

Yes, there is... You can configure the interval for music and pictures in the LMH settings within the plugin-section of MP-Config... TV-series and Movies will be updated automaticly whenever you import new movies/series into your databases.

I also got a problem with LMH for awhile now. In my case the Music-section is not updated with latest media. I'm adding new albums 2-3 times a week, but the Information on the music screen within MePo is not updated. Seeing the same 5 very old albums since LMH was reworked. All works perfectly for Series and Movies.... But not for Music. I have deleted and rescanned my music database now several times, but no change.... Only thing what makes me wonder is that together with the 5 old albums there is also an empty cover displayed which is not associated with any music. At the moment I'm using the skin Avalanche, but have had the same problem also with MP-Steamed....

Any suggestions ?

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
Yes, there is... You can configure the interval for music and pictures in the LMH settings within the plugin-section of MP-Config... TV-series and Movies will be updated automaticly whenever you import new movies/series into your databases.

I was aware of the music / pictures db scan interval in the Fanart Handler config, wasn't sure if this applied to LMH. I am using MyFilms plugin, does anyone know which specific event triggers LMH to push new data? I manually update my amc .xml file from another PC when I add movies, is this part of the problem maybe?

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
I might not be in the correct forum. Anyway, I have the problem with MP-TV Series plugin. The background is not changing when I cycle trough my series. It works fine in Moving Pictures.
Also, in Basic Extended there is no change either.
How can I set this correctly, what do I need to install and adjust?

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

Episode information is missing in latest recordings
    ScreenHunter_30 Dec. 23 13.08.jpg
    To display episode information I have changed rec.title to TVUtil.GetDisplayTitle(rec) in LasestTVRecordingsHandler.cs

I hope this can be included in next release ???

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If the facade functions of LatestMediaHandler is used, there is a popup menu for Latest Music with Play, Artist Information and Album Information. The Play button works (unless there is resume data in the music database for the selected album/song) but the two other options do not work. Both options have data in the database.

The facade functions are used in Avallonis and Avallanche AFAIK.
    Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom