Not open for further replies.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    my videos plugin also not use LMH plugin, is use my videos Data and properties ...
    Yup, changed this already to the "#myvideos.latest....." properties, but there is one property for displaying fanart missing missing :cry:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Yup, changed this already to the "#myvideos.latest....." properties, but there is one property for displaying fanart missing missing :cry:
    yep, fanart is the only thing that not fully supported in my videos, have to use FH plugin ... i did try but Deda did not see it like me :(.
    any way it was long time ego, and he did a great work on my videos :).

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    my videos plugin also not use LMH plugin, is use my videos Data and properties ...
    and this is the reason why.... already back then we can see LMH plugin support ...going down ...
    Not sure what you mean by 'back then' ;). As you can see from attached log, LMH was working for MyVideos data in MP 1.8.0 (and I am pretty sure with MP 1.9.0 pre). The error only showed up with MP 1.9.0 final. Can you post a link to the wiki page where this skin change is documented? I can't find it :(

Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Dadeo,
    maybe i was not so clear before...
    o.k is like this:
    i did not say LMH plugin not supported my videos, it was supported.
    on the big rework on my videos (mp 1.3.0 full) i suggest to add the code for latest info from my videos DB, so users can have the info on first install of mp.
    as i see at that time cu8lur activity going down and down ....

we did update the Defaults skins with the right code... but sens then i think every new version they co back to LMH plugin :confused:.

when users say LMH plugin have issue with my videos ... i just remind that my videos latest can use my video plugin code and do not need LMH plugin.

as far as i know all the updates for LMH & FH was down by MP developer not by cu8lur from long time ego...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But to be honest: The missing fanart feature and especially the missing direct play from the latest media is a BIG DISADVANTAGE :cry:
    And Doug, you´re right: It was broken anywhere between 1.8 and 1.9 :(
    I´ll invite you to the PM I had already with Deda and Sebastii ;)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'd love to just let My Videos handle the fanart. I'm getting all sorts of random fanart in My Videos which is unfortunate as I only use this plugin for my kids movies. Sometimes, some horror movie is shown, sometimes some random low res music thumb is shown (wrong aspect ratio etc.). The same seems to happen in Online Videos...

Emph

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Recently added series and movies just disappeared for me. 1.9.0 with streamedmp, LMH... I've checked movies and series in the settings...

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Recently added series and movies just disappeared for me. 1.9.0 with streamedmp, LMH... I've checked movies and series in the settings...

StreamedMP uses its own code for displaying recently added series and movies. Everything is configured correctly in StreamedMP BasicHome editor?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom