Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Yes, I have. This issue is fixed now, but I found another one. I,'m a bit busy right now, I will come back later today with proper bug report...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    It looks as if the new version has fixed the "new" issue already ;) So no need for a bug report at all.
    Only two tiny glitches left also I think they are not resolvable as MP itself does this...
    First. If a recording is active start and end time is set to both the same value. It's the same in MP, so I don't believe this can be solved easily inside LMH..
    Second.If a scheduled recording has started it stays in both scheduled and active recording. I would prefer her to have the active recording removed from schedules list instantly. Up to now it stays there until the recording is finished. This is also the same in MP...

Heres a screenshot (a new wip skin called BackVisionHD, based on catavolt's great PureVision HD skin and inspired by cul8er's beautiful Backdrop Skin) how this new feature can be implemented, replacing the old fashioned "red dot"....
    lmh13-jpg.120077

What's left? Just give a big thank you to cul8er for his amazing and super fast job, thanks a lot!

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello its me again. Maybe i have found a bug, but i don't no it comes from your Plugin or from antoher one... But it's the first time, after i use your latest Update.. I will try to explain you, because i have no screens :( I was to slow...

Yesterday i watched Battlestar Galactica on my couch ;) after this i looked to my new overlay with the recordingfeatures from your plugin, but then i saw 3 upcoming shedules that I had never created, XIII, Sex and the City and Robin Hood, al this things are Series that i have, XIII and Robin Hood i have 1 Episode, Sex and the City is complete. Than i wondering me and go to live tv --> sheduled recordings, and at the and of the list i found this 3 shedules, from time it was the latest shedules but in the overlay it was the 3 first... So i go to XIII and will delet this, but it was not delet, i can see it, the next try with sex and the city, nothing happend, i see it. Than i click back to Live TV Screen and got again in sheduled recorings, and now, all 3 shedules are gone, but the last one Robin Hood, there i don't have click on delet... In the Overlay now the right 3 next Records showen and not this spooky episodes...

Can you see a connection there ? I said yes it is the first time that something like that happened me and up on your plugin, I've changed nothing.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Are you using MP TV, 4TR or Argus Tv? My plugin uses the built in function of these tv services to query for scheduled recordings. It is not possible for it to add anything... Do you have logfiles available?

cheers
    cul8er

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use MP TV, hm i can make logs from now, but i don't think that there is something in to show you that.

I'll be watching the times.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One Q about LMH with Music: It seems that it tries to Show the thumb "Album Artist-Album". Currently the Music plugin does not create Album Artist-Album, but Artist-Album. This results in wrong/missing imagery for LMH. I think the Music plugin should do different (will post there as well), but maybe LMH can adapt to this situation as well?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have two questions.... if anyone can help.

1st. how do you change the active recording startTime and endTime to display 12 hr AM/PM time (02:29 PM to 03:01 PM)... I'm not seeing any notes on it.

2nd. Visability of a background field when the RecordedTV button is focused (Default skin), but only when there are active recordings ... all I have is
    control.hasfocus(41)+plugin.isenabled(Latest Media Handler)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvreordings.latest.enabled,true)

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    control.hasfocus(41)+plugin.isenabled(Latest Media Handler)=string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvreordings.latest.enabled,true)

Why you use = in a visibility condition? Maybe thats a problem?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's a typo, need to be + instead of =

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    oops... the typo was in the transcription to the quote above... it is correct in the xml (I checked twice)

fixed above.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom