Not open for further replies.

jkuch77

Portal Member
November 15, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi Dragy,

@Dragy
The version you have based your changes on are very very old. I haven't committed to google code for ages (sorry for that) so I urge users to not use the file you posted at the Argus site. I will release a version supporting both the old 4TR and Argus in a few days.

best regards
cul8er

I used this version that draggy had posted on the argustv forum and it worked great and returned my latest recorded TV. I tried installing the latest version so I had support for mvcentral and now it is no longer returning my latest TV recodings as it was with draggy's version. I thought this latest version had support for argustv?

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yeah, the latest recording is broken here too with the beta. I didn't try my version yet and I have no idea why my version does work.
Only @cul8er can tell

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I think you are using the latest Argus TV Beta for 2.0.2? If so use the attached version and it should work.

cheers
    cul8er

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler.rar
      191 KB

jkuch77

Portal Member
    November 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

I think you are using the latest Argus TV Beta for 2.0.2? If so use the attached version and it should work.

cheers
    cul8er

Thanks for the quick reply, but I'm using Argus TV 2.0.1 and the file you posted didn't work. :(

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello cul8er, your plugin handles the latest added tv recordings. I only mainly have in Skin however a black picture, maybe this is a bug and you can fix them ? I will test it, i think only recordings in hd brings this problem...

I know there is another tool, that can handle this problem and can set covers from thetvdb and so on to the record, but for this i have to change my recording format, but i can't change this because i need it for other things.

So maybe you can do something to fix it ? Maybe you can scrap pictures or covers from mp-tv series or thetvdb ?

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    @cul8er minor bug with #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.endTime property. It is always set the same as the active1.startTime property. Same problem with active2.endTime and active3.endTime.

Thanks.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

HiperGlow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have an issue that it doesn't show if you have only one recording ready. I think it could be related to this
    if (latestTVRecordings != null && latestTVRecordings.Count > 1)
    Maybe it should read
    latestTVRecordings.Count > 0

Line 2258 & 2265

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom