Not open for further replies.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It is the same. Refreshing skinfiles is done with refresh interval.
    I think it is better to divide the database update and update variables. Why should I update the database of music if it beautifully updated itself. But the variables are updated infrequently. I add new films on the master, there is a synchronization of databases to clients. But for clients the plugin is still the old pictures and movies. Updating variables is almost instantaneous, database updates for a long time.

if selected a database query is triggered.
    Within a computer, yes. Within more than one computer is not working.

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @BPOH_Voodoo
    Must still to fix multistart plugin:
    Code:
    20-Feb-2015 12:54:39  Info [LatestMediaHandlerCo]: Latest Media Handler version is 2.2.0.0
    20-Feb-2015 12:54:39  Info [LatestMediaHandlerCo]: Latest Media Handler version is 2.2.0.0

I don't have duplicate entrys[DOUBLEPOST=1424434334][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It is the same. Refreshing skinfiles is done with refresh interval.
    I think it is better to divide the database update and update variables. Why should I update the database of music if it beautifully updated itself. But the variables are updated infrequently. I add new films on the master, there is a synchronization of databases to clients. But for clients the plugin is still the old pictures and movies. Updating variables is almost instantaneous, database updates for a long time.

if selected a database query is triggered.
    Within a computer, yes. Within more than one computer is not working.
    Ok I understand. I have to do some rework then.
    It could take some time.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I don't have duplicate entrys
    Run MP Configurator, run LMH Configurator, Close LMH Configurator, Run LMH Configurator and see log :D

Ok I understand. I have to do some rework then.
    It could take some time.
    Ok, 10x, You can add a setting, do not update the variables when you are watching movies, and update them immediately after viewing. And just like every 5 minutes on the user's choice. Range selection from minutes to hours. :coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Then most likely leave the problem is that when I watched the movie, and goes to the Home menu. It is still seen as a newly added. Although the settings indicated that a review is not showing.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @BPOH_Voodoo
    Install latest LMH, set for Music - Latest Played Music ... And all variables are empty. No information. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this normal?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Well, I use this setting since ages, all works fine here
    Hmmm ... Reinstall ... Worked ... It is necessary to add localized tag for music, so he changed depending on the setting ... Latest listened, recently added, etc.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i have tries to add this <texture>#latestMediaHandler.movingpicture.selected.fanart1</texture> to streamedmp, but i have only a blackscreen, no images showen. I will have random images in basic home background from the movies on my system.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom