LAV Video Decoder not found | Page 3

Discussion in 'Codecs, External Players' started by Snoopy87, July 8, 2017.

1. Sebastiii
    • Team MediaPortal

Sebastiii Development Group

Ratings:
    +10,221 / 9
    Home Country:
    France France
    Show System Specs
    Did you go on tv codec section to confirm that the correct codec was picked up ? I think you only see the video part not tv :)
    Thanks

From Tapatalk

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joecrow
    • Team MediaPortal

joecrow Test Group

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    @mm1352000
    Hi:)
    Maybe once you understand how it works, but it is not the first time that someone has vehemently claimed that they have checked that the settings are correct only for it to be found that they have not been applied. It seems that there is an incorrect assumption made that the view of the settings is a reflection of how they are actually currently set/saved so it is then not intuative to confirm/save and apply them with the OK button if no changes are made.
    No, but it probably needs to explain that:- to apply/save these settings, even if no changes are made, each tab must be viewed and MP config closed with OK ; these settings will not be applied/saved for any tabs that are not viewed or if MP cinfig is closed using the cancel button.
    I will propose/do (no idea how that works will be a first for me:unsure:) that as an ammendment to the wicki.

I wouldn't dare:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. joecrow
    • Team MediaPortal

joecrow Test Group

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Well that was real easy, it seems anyone can just go in and modify the Wicki:eek:, so I did. See here (5....Please note....
    Hope that does the job.:)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!