LCDSmartie plugin (1 Viewer)

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is Smart LCD still supported by MP 0.1.3.0?
I get the following error on my lcd display: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

It's allready cool this is possible, but it makes it even cooler for me, I'm using my old Palm M505 with Palmorb installed. This emulates a Matrix orbital screen and gets the info from LCD Smartie. So that part is working fine.

Please let it work :!: :p

chengan

Portal Member
August 31, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just get the message:
"[Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.: Object reference not set to an instance of an object]"
On my LCD..

help me!.. :?:

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
No, I opened a new thread on this subject and Allen the author replied he would look for a solution. That's a few weeks ago and this week I asked again but no reply.

Jaguarius

Portal Member
November 6, 2005
LCD plugin working with webinterface dll?

This post is kinda directed at ebk71 (or anyone who knows :)

I am trying to use the LCD Smartie plugin with media portal 0.2 CVS and I am just getting "no bridge function" on the display. I tried intalling webinterface for the new dll, but it didnt seem to do anything after I copied it over.

Any special trick? or anyone know of an upcoming update?

thanks

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: LCD plugin working with webinterface dll?

Jaguarius said:
Any special trick? or anyone know of an upcoming update?

thanks

Hmm, ehm, there have past a few weeks(months) since I tried LCDsmartie. And I stopped experimenting cause I had to put a lot of time in figuring out how to use the menu button's, which seems possible. Plus lcdsmartie uses a lot of cpu(no problem on amd 64 3000 but still) and on lcdmartie forum there came no answer on that issue.

If I recall correct I used: Smartie 5.3.2, MPW 0.3.2 and RC1 and no later CVS.

Woppe

March 3, 2005
Is there any way to change the text that is displayed on the LCD when entering for example "Min TV" (= "My TV")? At the moment, "Mina program" (= "My programs") is displayed, but I'd rather see "Min TV" on the display.

Thanks for a great plugin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom