Leadtek wintv 1000S | Page 2

Discussion in 'MyTV - Engine 0.2' started by appleyk, December 6, 2007.

1. Doodles

Doodles Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As far as I can tell, the 1000S has replaced the 1000T, and uses newer technology. So, you don't have the option of getting a T unless you can find old stock somewhere. I don't think there are any significant differences in functionality. Won't know about performace until I get the 100S installed, and even then it probably won't be obvious.

Mine works well enough, but I do get stutter (picture stops and sound drops out for a second or so) every now and again. This may be due to mains interference, particularly as I'm in a weak signal area. The aerial downlead is poor quality and I plan to upgrade to top quality sometime and hope it fixes the stutter problem.

Hope this helps.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. appleyk

appleyk Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think there's a list of the specs of both cards on the leadtek site. From what I remember, there werent any massively significant differences. I use the S, and have no real problems with it. Sometimes MP TV Engine 0.2 seems to have a problem where it says the card is in use, although it isnt, but a restart of MP fixes that. otherwise, it does just what I'd expect it to, for a very good price :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!