Leaving Mediaportal :( cant get this livetv stutter gone! (1 Viewer)

ukscarface

Portal Pro
November 18, 2008
Hello, this is my last and final flea for someone to please please please help me get rid of this live tv stutter. i love mediaportal and is gui but i am at my last tether now, i have tried every idea in the forum and i just cannot seem to shake this glith on tv

i am running a multi room setup and myliving room is a client from a server in the attic. i also have 3 other clients all with the same problem

im running a quad core 3.0GHz GTS450 4GB Ram in my main client. i have constant glitching on SD and even worse on HD please please help i really love mediaportal and want to stay.

i have done shift+1 and my red line is fairly steady as i have enable dynamic refresh but the red line spikes down occasionally and it freezes a second or so then back to normal... my signal is 100% and i have wired gigabit network. im really at a loss now for ideas :(

H E L P

thanks in advance

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Could you please provide the server side logs as well.
    The consistent "Pes 0-0-1 fail" messages in your TsReader logs suggest possible issues with decrypting...

ukscarface

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2008
    Just out of interest, have you run the DPC Latency checker on any of your clients to see if its a hardware\driver problem.
    no not ran this on any of my clients... these are all fresh windows 7 ultimate 64bit installs[DOUBLEPOST=1347803317][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you please provide the server side logs as well.
    The consistent "Pes 0-0-1 fail" messages in your TsReader logs suggest possible issues with decrypting...
    here is the log data from my tvserver...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    here is the log data from my tvserver...
    Thanks
    So you're using an experimental build of TV Server which includes "Turbosight..." messages - my guess is from DJBlu.
    You're also using MD***.
    Correct?
    It is helpful to state this up-front.

My policy on MD is that I don't help unless you can reproduce the problem without it, and that is because the team policy is not to provide support for it or allow discussion about it here on the forum.
    Considering the PES errors that I previously noted, the problem may very well be related to MD.
    Please disable MD and reproduce the problem with FTA channels.
    To do this, simply rename the plugins folder and restart the TV service.

mm

ukscarface

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2008
    aaaaaaaaa yeh i just realised its only the channels i recieve decoded from my dreambox... i use mdapi with a legit subscription but mdapi doesnt seems to decode properly.... :( never mind ill just have to go back to dvbdream thanks so much for your help

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Okay. Well at least you know what the problem is.
    The truth is that I couldn't help even if I wanted to - I know next to nothing about that stuff.
    Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom