Left and Right Buttons/Keys not working in MP 1.0 (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm not sure if this is a result of MP1.0 or MP-TVSeries-2.0.3279 (SVN) Test Build but I used to be able to change views by pressing the left or right arrow or key. They seem to be disabled. Is this just because we are in test mode? Will this function return in the next release?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm not sure if this is a result of MP1.0 or MP-TVSeries-2.0.3279 (SVN) Test Build but I used to be able to change views by pressing the left or right arrow or key. They seem to be disabled. Is this just because we are in test mode? Will this function return in the next release?

This is caused by TV-Series and was disabled for some reason. Right-click (F9) to change view...I liked right/left better.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Lots of people found it annoying (they either got stuck when not enabled or changed view when they didnt really want to), it also stopped skinners doing what they wanted when that action was recieved e.g. bringing up a side menu (see the StreamedMP/Blue3 skin for instance)

patient000

Portal Member
    July 18, 2007
    Nottinghamshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well I am definitely missing this feature in the latest SVN. Hope it won't be removed permanently.

Perhaps an alternative would be to set some other keyboard keys to toggle between the different views instead of left and right if that's possible.

bluenote

Portal Member
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    How can one manage this for themselves? Ideally I would map a skip forward/skip back remote button to change views forward and back.

Having to use Options->clickclickclickclickclick->change view->etc is clumsy enough that it makes it (which is an awesome feature) semi unusable.

thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can't, we would need to do provide a mapping from the plugin as well so when we receive the action from the keyboard/remote we do what you expect ie Move to Next/Prev view.

If you raise an enhancement request we can add that feature if its popular enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom