Lite-On USB DVB-T not being detect. (1 Viewer)

Blutarsky

Portal Member
June 22, 2006
Even mine is selled by Toshiba but actually a LiteOn made.
I did download the package form the link above allready and installed it a month ago. Still the same nothing changed in the meanwhile. It contains drivers and player and it works. But mediaportal doesn't recognize it.

I don't know what BDA is, anyway expanding in Graphedit the corresponding section it states

[BDA Receiver Components]
+ BDA MPE Filter
+ BDA Slip De-Framer
+ DVB-T TV Tuner
| DisplayName: @device:pnp:\\?\usb#vid_04ca&pid_f001#tmp6141047#{fd0a5af4-b41d-11d2-9c95-00c04f7971e0}\{2bc59444-39d8-49cb-add5-ab91aa7247ae}

Any hint?

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
I don't know how adding/editing cards works but Blutarsky :
Could you edit "CaptureCardDefinitions.xml", the section I quoted, about LiteOn card ?
Could you juste replace "LITE-ON DVB-T (PID=F001) receiver" by "DVB-T TV Tuner" and check if MP sees your card in the TV setup screen ?

It seems like MP only looks for the card name, as it is registered in device manager.
(Maybe the devid has to be changed too, as I see yours is not exactly the same as the one defined in the LiteOn section ...).

Thx.

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
Could you try to replace :
devid="vid_04ca&pid_f001&mi_00"
by
devid="vid_04ca&pid_f001" ?

The drivers are BDA so IMHO, it's just a matter of "CaptureCardDefinitions.xml" configuration.

For now, I'm @work and so I can't try this ...
Thx.

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
Ok. Great. You're welcome ...
(If it's ok for you, you should add "resolved" to this thread subject ...).

It seems LiteOn card details need to be updated in "CaptureCardDefinitions.xml".
The current ones surely match old drivers ones. So it's a new capturecard section to add ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom