Live TV not working (1 Viewer)

glenb83

Portal Pro
April 24, 2009
Home Country
I have just setup a new Mediaportal box, and I am getting a Unable to play live2-0.ts.tsbuffer error when I try to watch live TV. It varies in symptom a little bit, but generally I choose a channel and get about a second of audio and no picture, then nothing. I press stop and choose another channel then get the above error. I have attached a log from the most recent attempt, hopefully it gives some insight into my problem?

glenb83

Portal Pro
April 24, 2009
Home Country
Hello glenb83

I have just setup a new Mediaportal box...
Client + server setup, or single-seat?

I have attached a log from the most recent attempt...
I'd be happy to have a look, but I don't see this. ;)

mm
Ooooops!! OK, logs should be attached this time!

And it's a singleseat install.

Let me know if you need more info or what I should do to fix.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
    6.6 KB

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    It would be really helpful if you could include all the log files:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

I can see problems with the TV guide and TsReader. It looks like MP is somehow attempting to start and stop TV at the same time. Kinda bizarre. I really need the full set of logs in order to figure out what is happening.
    Well tv was working this morning, I then did the debug mode and it also worked. I chose the option to export all logs so you could see the eroor previous times, then tried again normally and got the error again!

So logs are attached, let me know if you need anything else or want me to try anything.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
    Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
    Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would start alright, but after some random time, it would freeze. I could restart TV most of the time by stopping and restarting it, but of course, there were some seconds lost of the running show. Today, I...
    Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would...
    Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    Resolved. TVcard was not set up properly
    Resolved. TVcard was not set up properly
    Hello, here my problem: MP2 starts as usual, but when I go to the "Live TV" section and click on any channel, the "Loading in...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom