Live TV not working (1 Viewer)

glenb83

Portal Pro
April 24, 2009
Home Country
I have just setup a new Mediaportal box, and I am getting a Unable to play live2-0.ts.tsbuffer error when I try to watch live TV. It varies in symptom a little bit, but generally I choose a channel and get about a second of audio and no picture, then nothing. I press stop and choose another channel then get the above error. I have attached a log from the most recent attempt, hopefully it gives some insight into my problem?

glenb83

Portal Pro
April 24, 2009
Home Country
Hello glenb83

I have just setup a new Mediaportal box...
Client + server setup, or single-seat?

I have attached a log from the most recent attempt...
I'd be happy to have a look, but I don't see this. ;)

mm
Ooooops!! OK, logs should be attached this time!

And it's a singleseat install.

Let me know if you need more info or what I should do to fix.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
    6.6 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    It would be really helpful if you could include all the log files:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

I can see problems with the TV guide and TsReader. It looks like MP is somehow attempting to start and stop TV at the same time. Kinda bizarre. I really need the full set of logs in order to figure out what is happening.
    Well tv was working this morning, I then did the debug mode and it also worked. I chose the option to export all logs so you could see the eroor previous times, then tried again normally and got the error again!

So logs are attached, let me know if you need anything else or want me to try anything.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom