Live TV stops if scheduled recording is starting (1 Viewer)

deival

Portal Member
November 22, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0

Description
Hello together,

if I any scheduled recording is starting while watching LiveTV the LiveTV stops. Thats it.
It seems to belong to the type of TV-Card (or not stable driver of that card), I use a TBS6982 DVB-S2 Dual-Tuner card.
I had this issue already at Mediaportal 1.6.0 FINAL and hoped that 1.7.0 is fixing this issue but today I installed 1.7.0 FINAL and it's still the same :-(

Please help ;-)

Regards

Deival

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Schedule recording
2. switch to other channel and watch LiveTV until recording starts
3. LiveTV stops with freezing picture if recording starts

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi deival,

can you repeate the test after you set the log level in client and server to debug level?

deival

Portal Member
    November 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi together,

In attachment are the logs at debug level. I checked also that all channel are mapped to both tuners (was already OK).
    If LiveTV stopped I need to switch to a channel on a different transponder (Live TV is working then again) and if I switch back to the old channel LiveTV is also working.
    I activated preloading for both tuners now (was really deactivated), and scheduled next recording for 9:05 p.m. (CET), I will report what happens.

Thank you very much for your help so far.

Regards

Deival

Attachments

• MediaPortal_log_debug.zip
      81.2 KB
    • TvServer_log_debug.zip
      78.7 KB

deival

Portal Member
    November 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you very much mm1352000!
    Your hint to activate the preloading option of the tuners fixed the problem.

Already two recordings started without broken LiveTV, no freezing, no stoping of LiveTV at all. Only joyful watching :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom