LoadParameter Problems (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is there any way to go straight to the Downloads folder using a hyperlink (Basic Home submenu)? I looked in the skinning guide, but it doesn't mention anything available hyperlink parameters. Or do I find/define the ID in the OnlineVideos configuration somehow?

Thanks!
    Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, just for testing:
    site:YouTube works?
    And do you see the "Downloaded Videos" in your list of sites when you normally enter OnlineVideos?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hm, just for testing:
    site:YouTube works?
    And do you see the "Downloaded Videos" in your list of sites when you normally enter OnlineVideos?

Yes, I see it, but as I'm using Swedish language, I see "Nerladdade videor". I've tried "site:Nerladdade videor" too, but that didn't work either. Neither does: "site:YouTube". In the same .xml file, I use the hyperlinkparameter action for MP TV-Series:

Code:
    genre

and that works perfectly. I realize that your plugin uses the prefix "site:", but I don't get any .xml errors when I load the BasicHome.xml I'm using, so it can't be an encoding issue, right?

Edit: I also tried with "|return:Locked" added as a suffix, but that didn't help sadly.

Thanks for helping me.
    Emph

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm maybe post your xml or compare it to the "Trailers" button in the myvideos xmls files, because the IMDB trailer from there (hidden menu) works fine here.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hm maybe post your xml or compare it to the "Trailers" button in the myvideos xmls files, because the IMDB trailer from there (hidden menu) works fine here.

Trailer button works fine for me too (in my videos hidden menu), but doesn't work if I copy it to my Basichome. I'm trying to put it into this theme: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/theme-basichome-goes-classic-with-backdrops.115431/

Edit: in the Onlinevideos.log, for the Basichome button presses, I see:

Called with LoadParameter: 'site'
    From My videos, I see:

Called with LoadParameter: 'site:IMDb Movie Trailers|search:tt0212712|return:Locked'
    So, it seems that from BasicHome, everything after "site" is ignored. Do I need to use ' around the parameter string?

Emph

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you have a recent zip of your theme which I can drop to my titan dir to test this and check what actually is coming into Onlinevideos code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom