LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (3 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well, this would mean that a user has to searcch for the correct config file here in this thread?
    Not good...
    Nope, if config is missing then plugin will create it and redownload package info from default update url (assembla) or Jasmeet's github (if assembla is down). You could test it yourself

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've removed guest login from url since plugin couldn't use it without code changes. Now it has a hack inside if url is from assembla use guest/guest. Also I forgot to remove ConfigUpdateUrl from config shipped with 1.0.0.3 since this url and jasmeet url are hardcoded inside plugin . Maybe I shouldn't include config file in MPEI at all. So generally it should work in any way.
    I see. The reason I was troubleshooting the config file is that I cannot get the plugin to generate any Swedish logos.
    [2022-12-01 11:42:09,186] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - LogoManager: Generated 0 logos for groups "All Channels" from "Swedish official set" using "Dark Glass (Vuego)" design. 0 channel names were not found in packages, failed to generate 0 logos, skipped: 0

However if I use LogoManager 1.0.0.1 and disable the config update and change BaseURL to:
    then it does work but I cannot use this with version 1.0.0.3 since the config file gets overwritten and I cannot try the guest login with the old version since it's not supported I guess.

Anything I can try to help troubleshooting v1.0.0.3?

Attachments

• Logos generated 0.png
      Logos generated 0.png
      681.1 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I see. The reason I was troubleshooting the config file is that I cannot get the plugin to generate any Swedish logos.

However if I use LogoManager 1.0.0.1 and disable the config update and change BaseURL to:

then it does work but I cannot use this with version 1.0.0.3 since the config file gets overwritten and I cannot try the guest login with the old version since it's not supported I guess.

Anything I can try to help troubleshooting v1.0.0.3?
    Could you post both configs? I'll try to reproduce.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Alright, here's the config file that I use with v1.0.0.1 that works. The other config file is automatically downloaded so it doesn't matter what I edit for 1.0.0.3 :)

Attachments

• LogoManager.config.txt
      7.7 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Alright, here's the config file that I use with v1.0.0.1 that works. The other config file is automatically downloaded so it doesn't matter what I edit for 1.0.0.3 :)
    Well, this was easy to reproduce since I can't download logos at all.
    I fixed assembla for designs and initial config downloading but not for logos.
    Could you pease try attached dll with non-working config?
    if it's fine I'll make 1.0.0.4

P.s. Also vuego's config has SupportsLastModified=true but earlier in 2019 we decided to switch it off LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022]. What if they fixed the problem? Enabling lastmodified worked fine for me so I wonder if anyone could confirm it.

Attachments

• LogoManager.zip
      27 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've tried this new file 1.0.0.4 with the same config file and also my old but it still has the same issue, unfortunately. I tried to modify the config file for BaseURL to app.assembla.com but it gets overwritten again with guest:guest@subversion.assembla.com which doesn't work. However if I try to open the same URL (Source | LogoPack-Sweden | Assembla) with a web browser it does work to access the files.

How about we instead update your config file that gets auto downloaded to Source | LogoPack-Sweden | Assembla
    then it should work without having to logon as guest?

larry_S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there an old mapping table in the newest version? Many german logos are not found. I think these have been renamed or are new in last years. Examples: "RTLzwei HD", "Comedy Central HD", "RTLup HD", "Kabel Eins Doku HD", "ntv HD"

larry_S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Today I tried again. With the current version 1.0.0.3 no German logos are loaded. 1.0.0.4 is no longer available for Download.
    I've now created my own config-file. I deactivated the update with an invalid link and copy the old Links and Entries from 1.0.0.2. Now the German logos are loaded correctly again with 1.0.0.3.
    In case anyone else has the same problems, I've attached my config.

Attachments

• LogoManager.zip
      2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom