Logos españoles TV-Radio en LogoManager (3 Viewers)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks Catavolt, there's a few more radio stations than TDT1 has listed. Other than the Test and Unknown channels, I don't know what the "R. TES", "CSD3", Radio........." and "radio" radio stations are.

Attachments

• Spain180522.png
    Spain180522.png
    3.5 MB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Other than the Test and Unknown channels, I don't know what the "R. TES", "CSD3", Radio........." and "radio" radio stations are.
    I don´t either - some of them are the same as the ones with proper names, I´ll delete them from my channel list to have it clean ;)
    THX for your work - will try in Logo Manager to see the new logos ;)
    (y) (y) (y)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    THX for your work - will try in Logo Manager to see the new logos ;)
    I'd better upload them then :eek:

Two things for everyone note:
    1. This will completely replace mrspock's logos and mapping so if you have missing channels, please post an export file or the channels names as it's broadcast.
    2. All of the logos are all light coloured so you'll have to use a clear or dark design such as Simple Dark Glow.

I don´t either - some of them are the same as the ones with proper names, I´ll delete them from my channel list to have it clean
    If it helps, one of your two versions of the MPE4 mux is on an offset frequency of the other (C31/554000 and 554125), the other two muxes with unknown channels are C30/546000 and C34/578000, which would be MPE3 and MAUT if you're using Montaña Mina. The mux with tests from Ingest Telecom is apparently pirate broadcasts, which they have in Barcelona too, perhaps the mux with the 4 radio stations is too.

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    The new logos are now available, they should cover Movistar+ IPTV and satellite as well as TDT. You'll have to download this file (link) and copy it to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal", replacing the existing file, until the next LogoManager update.

Los nuevos logotipos ya están disponibles, deben cubrir Movistar+ IPTV y satélite, así como TDT. Tendrá que descargar este archivo (enlace) y copiarlo en "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal", reemplazando el archivo existente, hasta la próxima actualización de LogoManager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom