Looking for mini ITX case with rised PCI slot (1 Viewer)

iMap

February 9, 2013
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hey there,

i'm looking for a small mini ITX case where i can fit a ASUS Xonar Essence STX Soundcard. Prefered in a rised position to save space. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
greetings iMap

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have the silverstone GD07B and I really like it. No front memory card reader. It takes 2x front 5.25" and a lot of 3.5" drives. The only bad point is the bottom mounted filter is a HUGE pain to remove for cleaning.
I have the silverstone GD07B and I really like it. No front memory card reader. It takes 2x front 5.25" and a lot of 3.5" drives...
Hello there, my amplifier is 171 mm (H): 435 mm (W): 393 mm (D) and I am looking for a HTPC case which is a similar width and depth...
Replies
Views
I`m stuck.... I cant find a motherboard with built in graphic card that will fit the FC8 cabinet. and also possible to buy in Norway. And I dont know how to find out if the motherboard have built in graphic card that is suitable? I did read somewhere that mediaportal is very sensitive about some card and drivers etc, also some cards...
I`m stuck.... I cant find a motherboard with built in graphic card that will fit the FC8 cabinet. and also possible to buy in...
I need to build a new HTPC only for MP. And I dont want someone to say it is to small after I have bought it. I want it to be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tools and other software EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. DE
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected advanced menu, everything is visible. clearly Nevertheless, I've done the corrections now. Thanks for assistance.
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm switching to DVB-S2 from DVB-C and I very much need a reliable card. I do not need twin tuner, a single one is enough. I was looking at the DVBSky cards, and I read they are quite good and reliable, no issues with drivers, stand-by, freezing, shuttering, slow channel change, etc. I have a small itx home media server based on...
Hi, I'm switching to DVB-S2 from DVB-C and I very much need a reliable card. I do not need twin tuner, a single one is enough. I...
Hi, I'm switching to DVB-S2 from DVB-C and I very much need a reliable card. I do not need twin tuner, a single one is enough. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mini ITX PSU DE
Thanks for your input. Will look into your ideas now.
Thanks for your input. Will look into your ideas now.
Hi all. I’ve been looking on-line all day about this, so I thought I would ask the people in the know ! I’m rebuilding my HTPC at...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom