Loss of Navigation Sounds on Resume from Sleep Mp 1.21 (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Sorry, I'm busy at work the week (and most often the weekend) and even work on the weekend or late, I didn't finish what I have to do !!! So this is not good!
    That's good news, you have found a lead that can trigger the issue.
    It's needed to analyze this, it seems that this option is disabled on my HTPC, but need to confirm it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs if I enable the "Hide Windows Volume OSD" setting, I would like to have both the Windows and MP volume OSDs hidden as I use the HDMI volume control in the CEC Remote plugin which shows my AVR volume OSD...
    I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs...
    I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs...
    Replies
    Views
    For me not ;) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    For me not ;) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Description: After a resume from sleep the Radio Time plugin will no longer play any radio stations and gives the error shown in...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
    Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
    When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have no problems with it ;-) Its and old Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop using the On borad intel 4600 graphic card så all is good for know :-) thanks again for all your help :-)
    Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have...
    I have been using MP 1 for years with no troubles. but in the last couple of days it sudden just crashes when starting live tv...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom