Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi @alexdepalma
    The crash at 00:23 is a fontengine issue, it can happen, now need to knwo if it's because MP recreate swap chain that lead to this crash.
    The TAB and SBS, i think i know why, now that i recreate swap chain while running madVR and able to restore it, TAB and SBS bool need to be reset, so i have done the change right now and i hope it should solve this issue.

I need to test the 3D MVC part, in between, can you clean the log and event manager too and reproduce a fresh 3D MVC failed and close MP? (to be sure to analyse the correct part of log)
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @daWooky :p
    Thanks also for your logs, on your rig, somehow D3D device didn't like the recreate swap chain done like now and then lead to blackscreen, need to figure out if i can something about it :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @alexdepalma tested MVC 3D on HTPC and all my start is ok :) but not for you tomorrow moring i will upload a build with latest TAB+SBS fix and maybe MVC 3D will works :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Morning guys :)
    @daWooky i'm testing your settings from : [WiP] - madVR support in MP1 and with it Auto3D when grabbing generate frame drop, i have frame drop too with it on my nvidia 750Ti (Dev PC) but while grabbing it's more visible, i remember having that too before related to agressive madVR settings lol.
    I'm using your settings because i want to reproduce your issue (for now seems not lol)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The crash at 00:23 is a fontengine issue, it can happen
    Now I remember I activate the Auto 3D option Ctrl-D "Subtitle displayed mode change 3D/2D" In the last few weeks I had crashes with that option.
    Will reinstall Auto3D again.

edit 2: Please find attached as TAB frame before and after Auto 3d does its magic. its not working properly. Resolution is changed to 1080p from 4k as expected and back to 4k on stop. Maybe it helps.

edit 3: actually the hole MP GUI is unproperly scaled... see third picture

Attachments

• Before auto 3d aplied.png
      Before auto 3d aplied.png
      5.7 MB
    • After Auto3d aplied.jpg
      After Auto3d aplied.jpg
      311 KB
    • MP GUI wile 3D playback.jpg
      MP GUI wile 3D playback.jpg
      492.9 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Last edited:

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    morning seb...way to much wine still in my brain^^
    somehow D3D device didn't like the recreate swap chain done like now and then lead to blackscreen, need to figure out if i can something about it :p
    i can reproduce it relatively easy with tv stops. let me know if ya need some additional stuff.
    btw. that rig is for testing only ...made to abuse^^
    Auto3D when grabbing generate frame drop, i have frame drop too with it on my nvidia 750Ti (Dev PC) but while grabbing it's more visible, i remember having that too before related to agressive madVR settings lol.
    I'm using your settings because i want to reproduce your issue (for now seems not lol)
    sry, i dont get it, so u see the drops to on the detections?or not or only with the 1060 settings?
    the used madvr settings on old htpc havent changed for a very long long time - they should also work on ya 750
    and i have also tweaked my 1050ti settings with downscale and tv profil a bit... guess u will like it too on ya htpc, i like them a lot yesterday on a beamer..pure awesome

Attachments

• 1050ti_settings.zip
      13.9 KB
    • 640_settings.zip
      12.9 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    v433 first run gsod on the insider but a different as yesterday.

On first run the crash goes to NVidia : (AV_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_nvlddmkm)
    Code:
    Fehlerbucket AV_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_nvlddmkm!CDisplayMgr::setVidPnSourceAddress, Typ 0 Ereignisname: BlueScreen Antwort: Nicht verfügbar CAB-Datei-ID: 97d2ce1a-2341-4221-a52a-b85c87d98ea9  Problemsignatur: P1: d1 P2: ffffc2831a3b7790 P3: 9 P4: 8 P5: ffffc2831a3b7790 P6: 10_0_17074 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9:  P10:   Angefügte Dateien: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011318-4187-01.dmp \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-29640-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER8462.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER8473.tmp.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER84A1.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER84B1.tmp.txt \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WERA960.tmp.WERDataCollectionStatus.txt  Diese Dateien befinden sich möglicherweise hier: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_d1_e61285f780e95b9d101d1ced3bcfaaf44218e2c2_00000000_cab_1873b612  Analysesymbol:  Es wird erneut nach einer Lösung gesucht: 0 Berichts-ID: a865831b-023e-44b4-a577-a0ee2361f24c Berichtstatus: 268435456 Bucket mit Hash:  CAB-Datei-Guid: 0

It surely related when recreated the swap chain but it didn't happen here :(

second run is still running in minmode in the back :D

second run... no gsod but somehow strange with tv and 3d. 3d was blackscreen on start ...but win key brought it back running. similar also with tv stop and tuner changes resulted in blackscreen until win key and on some additional zap with tuner change nv driver crashed...see log

Yes this time no gsod but we can see in log that D3D is not working correctly in error.log : (it happen when MP is in the method "Render")

Code:
    [2018-01-13 19:18:35,569] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - Exception: Fehler in der Anwendung.
    -2147467259 (E_FAIL)
       bei Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
       bei Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()
       bei MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)  Message: Fehler in der Anwendung.  Site   : Void PresentInternal(Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, IntPtr)  Source : Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D  Stack Trace:     bei Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
       bei MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)
    [2018-01-13 19:18:35,587] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - Exception: Fehler in der Anwendung.
    -2147467259 (E_FAIL)
       bei Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
       bei MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)  Message: Fehler in der Anwendung.  Site   : Void PresentInternal(Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, IntPtr)  Source : Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D  Stack Trace:     bei Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
       bei MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)
    [2018-01-13 19:18:35,617] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - Exception: Fehler in der Anwendung.

Maybe we shouldn't start rendering when is not fully ready but don't know how to do that and worst because i can't try WIP code like i can't reproduce lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom