1.4.x Main top menu is missing Sleep, Hibernate & Restart MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
In Titan skin in home top menu I only have the choices Restart, Shutdown & Close (=Exit MediaPortal). In DefaultWide I additionally have Sleep, Hibernate & Restart MediaPortal. How can I get the missing choices to the Titan menu? If they are missing, I would like them :)

A more detailed explanation of what I mean (English not my first language ;) )
With DefaultWide skin, if I choose the Off button in the top main menu I get a menu with the choices
1. Exit MediaPortal
2. Restart MediaPortal
3. Sleep
4. Hibernate
5. Restart
6. Shutdown
QkISOxt.png

With Titan skin, if I choose the Off button in the top main menu I get a menu with the choices
1. Restart
2. Shutdown
3. Close (=Exit MediaPortal)
4mRvaTv.png

Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Ahh, there they are! :p Thanks! Maybe we should consider changing the name from "Shutdown" to something like "Shutdown options"? Anyway, I'm happy now :D

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    If you push the 'Shutdown' button (the middle button) the menu with all the options will appear.
    But that's pretty weird. If you go to the upper menu in the Titan skin, you have the options
    • Restart
    • "Shutdown"
    • Close Mediaportal
    And when you choose the "Shutdown" option, it shows you the actual Shutdown Menu, which again presents you with the options to Restart or Close Mediaportal. This is pretty redundant. And the redundant options are even the first ones presented to you in the so called "Shutdown" Menu (the actual Shutdown, Sleep or Hibernate options are further down).

Is there a way to configure the Shutdown menu at least? Having the "Shutdown" button display the Shutdown menu is fine of course, but as I said, the options are redundant and should be re-aligned. The current first two options should be the last ones instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom