Make a donation to MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    30 Euro

Thanks a lot for your hard work. I have used 0.2.x for the last year have just installed 1.0 and its great.

Well done

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Um I donated, like $10.00 new zealand, I know it's not any thing.. Never showed up... Do you have to donate a certain amount more for it to show op on your account as a donator..

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Dear thesystemera,

We have noticed that you haved used our PayPal Donation System on *04-12-08, 01:17*.
    Your donation will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

Yip that was the last Email... It came through on my statements so I don't know really. I just presumed it was because it wasn't much :D Would like to donate more in future, really want to see this project thrive..

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No hassle whatsoever, did you ever receive the confirmation email, just so i can be certain before i chase things up :)

It came through on my statements so I don't know really. I just presumed it was

That's no guarantee it was paid until there is confirmation, PayPal have a habit of limiting websites you may use the facility on :(

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just got confirmation.

And my donator icon just showed up.

Thank you for the great software. The wife is happy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom