Make a donation to MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

mrfixit

July 26, 2009
Wellington
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi there, I've been coming here for some time but never had a forum login. (until recently) I have been using MediaPortal for some time and have it all setup just the way I like it for all media and tv. Therefore I thought it was time I donated, which I completed via paypal a couple of nights ago, to the tune of 15 euros. ($30 local dollars) I paid using my wife's paypal account and left a narration regarding my forum login ID of "mrfixit". It appears on my Visa statement, thank you...

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Thank you very much. Very appreciated. As the "MP Donator"-Status has to be given manually it may take some time during the holiday times until it appears for you.

pete0

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Donation still not received?

Hello,

I have donated on April 2009 but only received a message that my donation will be checked.

After reading in a post above about possible PayPal restrictions I checked today my PayPal account and found the following transaction details (dots in the name are inserted by me).

Name:
    James Bris..... (Der Empfänger dieser Zahlung ist Nicht-US - verifiziert)
    E-Mail:
    ........@bluewin.ch
    Zahlungsempfänger:
    donate@team-mediaportal.com

Gesamtbetrag:
    -€100,00 EUR
    Gebühr:
    €0,00 EUR
    Nettobetrag:
    -€100,00 EUR

Betrag:
    €100,00 EUR
    Versand:
    €0,00 EUR
    Bearbeitung:
    €0,00 EUR
    Anzahl:
    Artikelbezeichnung:
    Donation to Support MediaPortal Forum (User: pete0)
    Datum:
    18. Apr 2009
    Zeit:
    10:37:48 MESZ
    Abgeschlossen

Beschreibung:
    James Bris......

Stardust09

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2009
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no PP-account and I don't wan't this. Is there another way to make a donation?
    On the donation page (paypal) you should also have other transfer options (creditcard / bankaccount / etc).
    That does not require a PayPal account. :)

Thanks,

I found it und had success.

sgatke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Looks like it has been a while since the last post in here :)

I have been using MediaPortal for about a year now. It is very satisfying to see that it is still being developed, and I think the potential is great.
    Therefore, I have decided to donate.
    I got this PM:

We have noticed that you haved used our PayPal Donation System on *28-12-09, 13:40*.
    Your donation will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

Best Regards,

The Forum Team

I guess it will take a couple of days before it has been checked - being Christmas and all that :)
    Anyway, to all of you in the MediaPortal development team: THANK YOU for all the nice work you are doing. Please keep it up.

Happy New Year from me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom