Make a donation to MediaPortal (2 Viewers)

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Donator or stalker ;)

Amount is irrelevant, when did you donate and how, no personal details please.

Hi,

same question here:
    Dear Ruud,

We have noticed that you haved used our PayPal Donation System on 24-12-08, 17:15.
    Your donation will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

Best Regards,

The Forum Team

Last message.
    Did some replies to this email... no replies, also no shiny donator avatar.
    Donation via paypal, never used this before so curious if donation was received....

regards,
    Ruud.

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Amount is irrelevant, when did you donate and how, no personal details please.

Hi,

same question here:
    Dear Ruud,

We have noticed that you haved used our PayPal Donation System on 24-12-08, 17:15.
    Your donation will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

Best Regards,

The Forum Team

Last message.
    Did some replies to this email... no replies, also no shiny donator avatar.
    Donation via paypal, never used this before so curious if donation was received....

regards,
    Ruud.

Hi,

can anybody point me in the right direction on how to get confirmation of my donation?
    Even telling me that my donation was not received is very helpfull!

ps. This is the last message that I will write on this subject because I feel that this is not helping other people donate.

regards,
    Ruud.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ruud

Check your paypal account for a deduction of the amount donated, as I have said previously, paypal may limit where you can use it, so if you want to use other sites other than the main ones like ebay, you need to let them know.

Regards

mouk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 2, 2006
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I supported you also this morning via PayPal.

Thank you to all developers and people who are working on that great software.

Mouk

Msmax

Portal Member
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Appreciate your work on Mediaportal.
    Being a programmer my self, I know how much time good programming costs: that makes me appreciate your work even more.

Just sent a donation before registering to the forum.

Msmax

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I donated, the first of what I hope (as long as I can afford) will be a regular donation every 2 months.

I haven't received confirmation from MediaPortal but I have seen the money out of my account. I hope you guys received the donation and thanks for all your amazing work!

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi All.

My PayPal donation has successfully completed (according to the details in my PayPal account) :D

Thanks to all the developers for a truly amazing product.

Thanks also to the forum moderators and portal members, who make the 'tweaking process' that much easier via these forums. I now have a HTPC that is 95% working (still tweaking/ironing out bugs for scheduled TV recordings upon resume on Vista x64, but getting very close to a stable system).

Keep up the great work! :D

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I could not help myself....

So I did it again.

A big :D to everybody involved in bringing version 1.0.2.0 to our community.
    Donation is on its way ;)

Have fun, go crazy, but don't do things that I wouldn't normally do :p (unless you are willing to report back here :oops:)

thanks,
    Ruud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom