Make unwatched episdoes white? (1 Viewer)

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008
I just came over to Streamed MP from Aeon Wide. I love it!
There are two things I'd like to change:

1. all my episodes are grey. I can see the closed eye and open eye to indicate watched or not, but I'd also like to set it so all the unwatched episodes are white as well. Seems like it should be simple enough. What code do I need to change?

2. When I select a series with only one season, it jumps past the season selection and goes straight to the episode list. Can I disable this? I like seeing the season banners.

Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    1. all my episodes are grey. I can see the closed eye and open eye to indicate watched or not, but I'd also like to set it so all the unwatched episodes are white as well. Seems like it should be simple enough. What code do I need to change?
    You can manually change the color of the text in the list by editing TVSeries.xml...just have a look at the top of the file, there is some <define> properties for colours.

Maybe in a future version of the installer, I can add some drop-downs with plain english so user can define the Watched Color, UnWatched Color & Not Available Color

2. When I select a series with only one season, it jumps past the season selection and goes straight to the episode list. Can I disable this? I like seeing the season banners.
    Nope, this is something you can raise as an enhancement on the TVSeries plugin Issue Tracker.

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    Thanks for your quick reply!

"Maybe in a future version of the installer, I can add some drop-downs with plain english so user can define the Watched Color, UnWatched Color & Not Available Color"

That would be awesome, thanks!

"Nope, this is something you can raise as an enhancement on the TVSeries plugin Issue Tracker."

Huh, I thought it didn't do that for me before with Aeon Wide.

Code:
    <define>#default.color:ffFFFFFF</define>    <!-- Normal List Color                  Default: ffFFFFFF (White)   -->
      <define>#watched.color:ffFFFFFF</define>    <!-- Watched List Color                 Default: ffFFFFFF (White)    -->

Hmm, just looked. According to this, they should both be white already, it seems.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It will only show you seasons when there is more than 1, this can not be controlled by the skin.

I dont understand how you see Grey, instead of White...they are white for me.

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    It's odd, but it's the same way on both my pcs. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the overlay. I tried changing ffFFFFFF to ffFFFFCC, and it was quite darker. When they're both set to ffFFFFFF, only the title selected is white, all the others are grey.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It will only show you seasons when there is more than 1, this can not be controlled by the skin.

I dont understand how you see Grey, instead of White...they are white for me.

Mine also are both grey, watched or not watched. This is on Vista, 1080i and running 0-255 colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom