MAME @ MyPrograms messed up (1 Viewer)

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If first appeared in a revision of 0.2.3.0 RC1 so I created the report here. Seems to be of no interest to any of the devs even though I spotted the EXACT SVN where the bug occured first. It should be a piece of cake to figure what was changed by them in this build.
    It is very annoying because I pointed out the source of the bug so there doesn't need to be done any complex research on this one... I just don't understand this behaviour.

-level20peon

Crono

October 11, 2007
    I have the same problem, and nothing I do (not even your workaround) fixes it. I've gotten files to show up, but they won't launch.

A dev needs to get on this.

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    I will try your workaround as soon as I am back to my MediaPortal PC and give some more feedback. Another idea: since this bug is also in 0.2.3.1 RC2 shouldn't it be moved over there? (I can't just quite understand the purpose of five bugreport forums, since all people are encouraged to post there complete system details anyway.)

Just tried your workaround but it does not work. It's still the same behaviour that you describe in the first post of this thread.

I set logging to debug and tested it with the original ProgramViews.xml, attached are the logs.

Tested with 0.2.3.0-SVN-28.09.2007- 0:58:49,63-Build 16049. Other details are in my previous post.

Would really be helpful if this could be confirmed by some more people and then be added to mantis.

vasvas

Portal Member
    September 15, 2007
    Home Country
    this one error is destroying my project!!! finally got all the gear i need to get everything up and running... have had my programs running perfect before. but now i cant continue with my project till i have a fix for this.... does anyone know of links to the version before this issue started??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom