[MANTIS 4331] - TvService crash when tune cancelled in same time as received new PMT (1 Viewer)

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Possible to test? After 1.3 update my tv server crashes at channel change around 1-2 times a day. Restart pc required to get it working again. Windows 7 64 bit using udp iptv channels.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi Guys,

Thanks Georgious, but it could be nice to find root of cause and open a new mantis for it ?
    Seb.
    I spent one day trying to understand what happend - without luck :( But maybe somebody other will have more luck than me.

Possible to test? After 1.3 update my tv server crashes at channel change around 1-2 times a day. Restart pc required to get it working again. Windows 7 64 bit using udp iptv channels.
    It is possible to test (build is here). But maybe you should create new support thread with complete logs when it happen again.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

Thanks Georgious, but it could be nice to find root of cause and open a new mantis for it ?
    Seb.
    I spent one day trying to understand what happend - without luck :( But maybe somebody other will have more luck than me.

It is possible to test (build is here). But maybe you should create new support thread with complete logs when it happen again.

That is internal team forum.

You could create a public build of your branch using BOT and provide a direct link.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I agree Mark but also, we didn't know the root of cause, so we need to put some info somewhere (in mantis) about the workaround hide/catch the issue but it's not 100% fixed. :)

What to tell you lol, i will tag you as rush man :)))))

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Guys,

Seb.

That is internal team forum.

You could create a public build of your branch using BOT and provide a direct link.

that would be great!!! :)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The old setup = 1.3.0 ? You will probably find that updating doesn't work anyway to this build, since it is still classed as 1.3.0.

You should run the installer and then immediately exit it.

Then look in your user folder, with a path such as

C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy

(obviously this is the path on my system with my name)

and you will see two separate installers. Run the mediaportal and then the tv one.

Once you are done with testing, do the same with the standard 1.3.0 installer.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    It's not needed to install whole MP and TV server. Backup old and copy attached TVLibrary.dll to TV server install folder.

Attachments

• TVLibrary.zip
      166.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom