Manual update of artwork (1 Viewer)

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have a few stand-up comedy shows, for which there is either limited artwork, or none at all.

As an example, I have Trevor Noah Stand Up shows. On TheTVDB there is only one piece of artwork (which is displayed as the big background in MP itself) but nothing else at all.

How do I manually add artwork for this, and my other comedy shows, please?
Even in the drop downs at the top, I get no options.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

mantec

Portal Member
January 25, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a few stand-up comedy shows, for which there is either limited artwork, or none at all.

As an example, I have Trevor Noah Stand Up shows. On TheTVDB there is only one piece of artwork (which is displayed as the big background in MP itself) but nothing else at all.

How do I manually add artwork for this, and my other comedy shows, please?
Even in the drop downs at the top, I get no options.

View attachment 175467 View attachment 175468 View attachment 175469

If your want to add episode pics to your series. I think you can manual do this by coping the pics to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\" and coping to the pics to episode directory for that show. Episode number 1x1.jpg which would be season1, episode 1. Hope this works for you. p.s. you may have to resize pics to 400x225.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If your want to add episode pics to your series. I think you can manual do this by coping the pics to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\" and coping to the pics to episode directory for that show. Episode number 1x1.jpg which would be season1, episode 1. Hope this works for you. p.s. you may have to resize pics to 400x225.

Or you upload it to thetvdb.com so everyone else with the "same problem" can take advantige of it :)

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
    December 21, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @mantec Thank you.

@barneh I might just do that actually. If I upload a picture to the TVDB, and it doesn't comply with the resolution of 400x225, how does MP-TVSeries cope with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom