Manually importing BluRay Discs doesn´t shows all Files (.mpls) of the Disc (1 Viewer)

Agamemmnon

Portal Member
May 18, 2008
Karlsruhe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

I am trying to manuall import my bought Blu Ray Discs into TVSeries.
I use BDInfo to show me which playlist files (.mpls) contain the episodes and than manually select them in the import of TVSeries.

But I have a big problem:
The Import of TVSeries doesn´t shows me all (neither all .mpls nor .m2ts) files that are on the inserted disc!
If I compare the shown files in the import with the files I see in WindowsExplorer or BDInfo, the import just doesn´t show all of them, sometimes it just doesn´t show any .mpls or .m2ts file.

I use a tool to remove the copy protection from the discs to read them properly, so the copy protection should not be the problem (I can play the .mpls files inside MP).

Can anybody help me with this? Or had the same (or similar) problem?

Thx.

Greetings,
Alex

Agamemmnon

Portal Member
May 18, 2008
Karlsruhe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

I searched a little further and I think I found the problem.
It seems that the filenames have to be unique in TVSeries.

Thats a problem for DVD or BluRay discs, because the files on these discs are the same on any disc (i.e. E.\BDMV\PLAYLIST\0001.mpls,....).

Any ideas how to work around this "problem"?

Thx.

Greetings,
Alex

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    We don't support Bluray/DVD structures in MP-TVSeries. You will need to individually rip each episode and name accordingly with series - season/episode numbers.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    There is a solution on this forum with a batch-file/tool that creates symbolic/hotlinks on your HDD that take up 0-byte room that link to the optical medium. The links will get the correct Show.S01E01.Episode naming, so they import correct and the hotlink part will ensure the file gets played from optical medium when it is inserted and "online/available".

Agamemmnon

Portal Member
    May 18, 2008
    Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi RoChess,

thx for the answer.
    I know that tool, it´s called SeriesCreator. Unfortunately it doesn´t handle BluRay discs.
    When I have the time, maybe I will try to write a similar one for BluRay discs.

Greetings,
    alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom