Mark ALL as Unwatched. (1 Viewer)

luci5r

Portal Pro
May 30, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Guys,

I have a little over 400 movies and I want to mark them all as Unwatched. As far as I know there is now way to do this via the MovingPictures Configuration, the GUI or via MediaPortal itself. I believe you have to mark each movie individually.

So, can someone point me to the table/field in the MovingPictures.db3 where this information is stored and what flag to turn on/off for all movies to be marked as Unwatched?

Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Select all movies from the Movie Manger in configuration, then click the 'Mark selected movies as Watched/Unwatched' icon. You may need to click twice to go from Watched to Unwatched if you have a movie that is unwatched in the selected list. You can even create a filter in the Movie Manager so it shows only watched movies to make it easier.

I think it might be a nice idea to add an option to the context menu for a selected category in the GUI e.g. If you select 'All Movies' category then you can mark all movies as watched/unwatched.

luci5r

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Select all movies from the Movie Manger in configuration, then click the 'Mark selected movies as Watched/Unwatched' icon. You may need to click twice to go from Watched to Unwatched if you have a movie that is unwatched in the selected list. You can even create a filter in the Movie Manager so it shows only watched movies to make it easier.

I think it might be a nice idea to add an option to the context menu for a selected category in the GUI e.g. If you select 'All Movies' category then you can mark all movies as watched/unwatched.

Thanks! That worked. That was simple enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom