Maya iFX (fanart concept) (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi guys ! i'm testing MP V1.2.0 , evrting seams working fine ,just no coverflow in music,pictures,videos ..... when i change view
    to coverflow i get empty screen with maya backgrownd only .....

do the xml file for caverflow missing on svn ? i use the latest svn 628 ...

dlarge500 say "We uploaded in the folder branches only the new and changed Files for Maya for MP 1.2.0. You can copy this Files and replace the old Files in your Maya Sin. "

so maybe i did not undertaion ....... can you explain wher we can get the file's ...

thanks,

EDIT : o.k got them .in the branches ..... will try soon ...:)

EDIT 2 : wall try it coverflow look great .... find a small isue ... if you browser to the right side alut have a little stop /jump after some time of fliping .... but to the left side no problem smod... just to the right side in music,pictures,videos .... i try it also with Blue3Wide
    and thir no problem not to the right and no to the left .... so i thing it somting with the code in maya ....

thank's.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya iFX (fanart concept)

Good Morning,

i don't know, if it is already discussed here, but in th album-view I have no ifx , only the normal fanart-background. I find this is a little bit annoying, because the background diverting from the albums.
    Here are 2 pictures, the first one is th album view, the second one the Track-view, which i find better.

It would be nice if someone can explain me, where I can enable the ifx-View in the album-view?

Many thanks,

Knipseringo

Thanks for reporting. We will fix it!

It seems that you don`t have the right fonts installed. Please download it here http://mamp2.googlecode.com/files/maya_fonts.zip and copy to your fonts dir.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya iFX (fanart concept)

hi guys ! i'm testing MP V1.2.0 , evrting seams working fine ,just no coverflow in music,pictures,videos ..... when i change view
    to coverflow i get empty screen with maya backgrownd only .....

do the xml file for caverflow missing on svn ? i use the latest svn 628 ...

dlarge500 say "We uploaded in the folder branches only the new and changed Files for Maya for MP 1.2.0. You can copy this Files and replace the old Files in your Maya Sin. "

so maybe i did not undertaion ....... can you explain wher we can get the file's ...

thanks,

EDIT : o.k got them .in the branches ..... will try soon ...:)

EDIT 2 : wall try it coverflow look great .... find a small isue ... if you browser to the right side alut have a little stop /jump after some time of fliping .... but to the left side no problem smod... just to the right side in music,pictures,videos .... i try it also with Blue3Wide
    and thir no problem not to the right and no to the left .... so i thing it somting with the code in maya ....

thank's.

There will be a release for MP 1.2 alpha soon.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom