Maya iFX (fanart concept) (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Maya iFX (fanart concept)

We are still testing the iFX feature. It will be final this week.

hi nico ! i see ,thanks for the info ....

can any body help with this error messege ,i attach in music playing now ....i get this error only with maya ...other skins work fine,no erorr massege at all ...

maya laytest svn ,mp 1.1.0

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Maya iFX (fanart concept)

can any body help with this error messege ,i attach in music playing now ....i get this error only with maya ...other skins work fine,no erorr massege at all ...

maya laytest svn ,mp 1.1.0

o.k i find the error problem ,with the newest SVN missing one id : <id>0</id> was missing ,add this code to the background part and now no error log any more ...:D (in MyMusicPlayingNow.xml )

<control>
    <id>0</id>
    <description>Background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <posX>0</posX>
    <posY>0</posY>
    <width>1366</width>
    <height>768</height>
    <texture>background.png</texture>
    </control>

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya iFX (fanart concept)

HI, dlarge ! thanks for adding missing background for movivng picture , but now it's show also in detail view and not view the movie
    backdrop from moving picture ..... i think in detail view need to see the moving pictures movie backdrop ...?

see screen

this is absolute correctly.

You have in this Screen deactivated the Fanart in Moving Pictures?

1. If you deactivated in the Maya plugin the "Background Pictures" under the Basichome editor and deactivated "Fanart in Moving Pictures" you have normaly Background in Blue.

2. If you deactivated in the Maya plugin the "Background Pictures" under the Basichome editor and activated "Fanart in Moving Pictures" you have the Movie Backdrop Fanart.

3. If you activated in the Maya Plugin "Background Pictures" under the Basichome editor and deactivated "Fanart in Moving Pictures" you have the Hover Background Picture.

4. If you activated in the Maya plugin the "Background Pictures" under the Basichome editor and activated "Fanart in Moving Pictures" you have the Movie Backdrop Fanart.

I think we make little Changes in the Buttons for Fanart in this Week but all User can set this own Settings as he wants.

sorry, i have forgot uploaded this fix in the svn.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi nico ! thanks for adding the new add music , now only missing new add pictures ...:)

i mack a mod for new add music , i mack it look same style as new add movie and tv series , full detail style .... i like this view best..

and it look like screenshot.....

also i add the xml if any body wont to use it to....

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

What has happened to the 1.2.0 branch? Where is it now located in the SVN?

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

We have deleted this branch Version because it´s too many work with merging in 2 Maya versions.

We uploaded in the folder branches only the new and changed Files for Maya for MP 1.2.0. You can copy this Files and replace the old Files in your Maya Sin.:D

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I was wondering how to use the Recently Added Recordings checkbox in iFX Settings. When enabled it does show when TV (id 1) is selected on BasicHome but I'd like to use it when selecting Recorded TV (id 603) instead. How can I do this?

knipseringo

Portal Member
    June 21, 2009
    Ilmenau
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Good Morning,

i don't know, if it is already discussed here, but in th album-view I have no ifx , only the normal fanart-background. I find this is a little bit annoying, because the background diverting from the albums.
    Here are 2 pictures, the first one is th album view, the second one the Track-view, which i find better.

It would be nice if someone can explain me, where I can enable the ifx-View in the album-view?

Many thanks,

Knipseringo

Attachments

• alben.jpg
      alben.jpg
      427.7 KB
    • musikliste.jpg
      musikliste.jpg
      376 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom