Mce remote Red Button for full screen does not work (1 Viewer)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

Can someone confirm that the red button of the mce remote for full screen does not work?

I use an Logitech Harmony setup (as mce remote) and with MP1 this was working fine. Now on MP2 it does not work. SHIFT+F work fine.

Thanks

Edit: is that skin dependent? Switched skin and now it works...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Edit: is that skin dependent? Switched skin and now it works...
    Details please, with your information I can not help. Which skin did you use at first and it did not work and to which skin did you switch and it worked.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Skin is in both cases Bluevision. It works on theme Windows 10 and does not work on titanium extended.

Edit. Hard to say but also in Windows 10 theme it do not work sometimes... But it works better as on titanium...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Skin is in both cases Bluevision. It works on theme Windows 10 and does not work on titanium extended.

Edit. Hard to say but also in Windows 10 theme it do not work sometimes... But it works better as on titanium...
    I checked the code and I can not find any problem. It's not skin specifically defined, but centrally. To be sure I checked, if any binding in TE or Win10 Theme refers to "red" key, but it's not the case.

If it happens only sometimes, please try to reproduce and attach your log files with the time when it happens.
    Also it could be a problem with your remote key (not that I think that). I'll try to reproduce it with my remote tomorrow.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you. Will do more tests... I have to learn more about mp2 in detail. ;-)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So, new update...
    Using BlueVision with Windows10 Theme.

Steps to Reproduce:
    - Open TV Guide
    - Select Channel and Press Play.
    - Press Menu Key
    - Most of all Times you will see a Blank HomeScreen. Blank means, only the Top Menubar is showing. Not the "Kacheln" in the middle.
    - Press RED. Nothing happens.
    - Use the Top Menu to select another Section. (Example: Movie)
    - RED Key is not Working.
    - Select "Series", "Movies" or any other Item from the middle Section and Press OK to select it.
    - Press RED and it Works!

It looks like RED is not working on most of the Top Level "Pages"

Also, on Windows10 Theme the TV is running in Background while using the Menus, on Default Theme TV is not Shown, you can only hear the Sound.
    Also, Watch TV (or a Movie etc) and Press Menu, you cannot see what Menuitem is active. And if you press the Arrow Keys on the Remote or Keyboard you have to press them more than one times to see anything happen on Screen. This is not a good user feedback because you think "have i pressed the key or is it not working?"

Log attached.
    Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom