MCE Remote+ Windows 7 - Mediaportal not working!! (1 Viewer)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Okay, i do not speak rus. :D

Could anyone please ask him to provice the sources as patch in our "submit patches" forum?
    Because this is the only way this change will be part of 1.1.0.

:D

if you finally get the code, i hope i can have a look at it and see if its easy to make hp remote mp fully functional also. as from what i have seen the only problem are 3 IR codes different.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ir-server-suite-irss-165/hp-laptop-mini-remote-66097/

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Okay, i do not speak rus. :D

Could anyone please ask him to provice the sources as patch in our "submit patches" forum?
    Because this is the only way this change will be part of 1.1.0.

:D

if you finally get the code, i hope i can have a look at it and see if its easy to make hp remote mp fully functional also. as from what i have seen the only problem are 3 IR codes different.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ir-server-suite-irss-165/hp-laptop-mini-remote-66097/
    allready arrived in our submit patches section. ;)

will have to test that MCE remote still works on WinXP with the patch.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    wow thanks but i guess i was expecting another thing. do you know which file contains the IR codes mp acts with? i want to see if its a matter of changing the IR code or a more complicated thing. which i dont thing so, as the receiver is fully compatible and the rest of the remote buttons also.

thanks

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I dont got any RemotePlugin.dll files in the path: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

!??

Only some .XML files!?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I dont got any RemotePlugin.dll files in the path: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

!??

Only some .XML files!?

How about looking in the right folder? :p

Mp is installed into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" on Win7 64bit. on 32bit without the (x86)

You would just have to take a look at the properties of your MediaPortal Shortcut to find that out.
    Or just read this thread, because this was allready explained on page 1. :D

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

!??

Only some .XML files!?

How about looking in the right folder? :p

Mp is installed into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" on Win7 64bit. on 32bit without the (x86)

You would just have to take a look at the properties of your MediaPortal Shortcut to find that out.
    Or just read this thread, because this was allready explained on page 1. :D

Sorry... My Bad...!! In my earlier post, i wrote the wrong path... !
    I have tried openening the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal (The folder where ex. backdrops to moving pictures is stored) - My Mediaportal (Skins, Plugins etc etc) is installed in D:\Mediaportal\

But in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal There is NO DLL files :/ Only some XML files and folders... Should i just copy the DLL file in there!?

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Stupid me, it's working now :D

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I installed Windows 7 x64 build 7201 yesterday and used the attached file from post #2 and it worked a treat with my Vista MCE remote :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom