Media Browser not found in MediaPortal 1.12 (1 Viewer)

jump007

Portal Member
November 30, 2010
Sydney
Home Country
Yes, I noticed when I tested the MP retrieving metadata from the various providers that it created an XML file (see attached) in addition to what is already in the folder.
It would be interesting to know how MP2 handles the actors pictures that is located in ImagesByName in individual folders.
Cheers

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_49 Sep. 20 07.36.jpg
    ScreenHunter_49 Sep. 20 07.36.jpg
    86.4 KB
  • ScreenHunter_50 Sep. 20 07.36.jpg
    ScreenHunter_50 Sep. 20 07.36.jpg
    34.4 KB
  • mymovie.xml
    6.9 KB
  • mymovies.xml
    3 KB

jump007

Portal Member
November 30, 2010
Sydney
Home Country
BTW: I could not manage to attach the (xxxx.nfo) file that was created by MP. It does appear in the File Explorer, but not in the "upload a file" folder when I attempted to upload. What is going on here?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_52 Sep. 20 12.23.jpg
    ScreenHunter_52 Sep. 20 12.23.jpg
    83 KB
  • ScreenHunter_51 Sep. 20 12.23.jpg
    ScreenHunter_51 Sep. 20 12.23.jpg
    88.3 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    BTW: I could not manage to attach the (xxxx.nfo) file that was created by MP. It does appear in the File Explorer, but not in the "upload a file" folder when I attempted to upload. What is going on here?
    As a security measure, the forum only allows attaching certain file types. You can zip it, and upload the zip file... or change the file extension to .txt.

blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The current versions of emby are really really good working.

Emby transcodes mostly based on bandwith availability. However direct streaming/access can be selected and set as standard ( not sure on tv though).

A good plugin of emby for MP would be worth a lot, just take a look at the kodi plugin which integrates nicely and all media management can be done via web GUI and web accessible streaming/watching is also available - overall it is a good piece of software but it is also, as mentioned, in parts not free

jump007

Portal Member
    November 30, 2010
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Blub, Thanks for the recommendation. I have tried Emby, but I could not find a good TV plugin. I usecurrently the old MediaBrowser plugin in WMC. This works perfectly fine with both, TV, PVR and MediaBrowser (just not in Windows 10 anymore). I have tried Kodi as well, same problem, not proper free to air TV.
    Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom