media portal 2 genpix skywalker (1 Viewer)

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
I was wondering is media portal 2 supports genpix skywalker dvb card I am have problems scanning some channel will media portal 1

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    the TV support of MP2 is basically the same as in MP1 (1.20 in MP 2.2pre), so if your card has problems there, it won't work better inside MP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Genpix SkyWalker 2 DE
    Hello all. I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years. I'm not sure if it is still working but it was when I removed it. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it?
    Hello all. I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years...
    Hello all. I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom