Portal Pro
April 29, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
Harley said:
Hi drowhunter,

..this skin looks fantastic :)

Great Job !

Greetings 8) Harley

Thanks, it was your sking PM3 that inspired me to use MP again, and to make this skin, so it means alot. Thanks.

:!: Next version is coming soon,.. and for you mouse lovers out there...rejoice I now have damn near perfect mouse control, and top bar support, thanks to Fidoboys contribution.

there will also be a slew of other fixes...stay tuned. the next one is gonna be a biggie. :p
:p

peep

Portal Pro
March 1, 2006
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
drowhunter: I must say this skin is really something else than the rest of the skins out there. It sure look totally awesome imo. Really great work mate, looking forward to see what comes next :)

ps. not really sure why MyRadio is all black? also why is there an extra Media forder and duplicates of many of the .xml's in the 0.2 rar? Should these be put in the skin-rootfolder or are they some other version of the skin? (or have they just ben misplaced?)

Best Regards,
Tobias

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Just tried your beautiful skin. Looks very nice and fresh.

You can minimize the size of your rar-archive and delete all the png files in the fonts folder. These png's will be recreated when mp starts up. So there is no need to include them in the skin.

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello drowhunter,

I really love your skin. Amazing effects.

One question: when going to the homescreen the standard tab is the music tab. I don't use the music part at all ... I am mainly using the TV section. Is there the possibility to change the order of the tabs? I would like to see TV in the mddle!

thanks+regards
WeWe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom