Media Portal Editor - Input requested... (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
Skin editor

Looks interesting. any ideas of a release date.. current skinning is crippling for new users otherwise. is the xml preview side setup? if so that would help avoiding changes restart changes restart (boring).

Youre project is a marvelous idea and really needs hurrying along.
You could release what you have and let the forum build and add the rest if time is a constraint for yourself..

That aside a skinning engine is a must in my opinion, further work on this project on the skinning side is crippled otherwise.

Credit to all skinners (you have true patience).

Canyon

January 28, 2005
the editor looks great hamheed this will be a great addition i hate having to make changes then restart mp everytime just to view. any idea when you might have a beta or final release? a link would be great..

A

Anonymous

Any news on this its been nearly a month and a half now, im anxious to get working with it, im not the best at xml :)

hamheed

Portal Member
September 14, 2004
Toronto, Canada
A BETA version is coming out really soon... I promise...

Just fixing a couple of nagging bugs, and working on the documetation section... after that i will need everyone's help to test and help define all of the different controls...

I think Harley will post an update on his skin site after he takes a look through the tool...

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Now thats great news :)

Even if you can't finish it, please release whatever you have, I'm sure lots of people will appreciate it, and eventually somebody might be able to pick up where you left off.

Of course, if your back now, then even better. Cant wait to play around with it :)

A

Anonymous

hamheed said:
    A BETA version is coming out really soon... I promise...

Just fixing a couple of nagging bugs, and working on the documetation section... after that i will need everyone's help to test and help define all of the different controls...

I think Harley will post an update on his skin site after he takes a look through the tool...

Thanks, your work is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom