Media Portal Editor - Input requested... (1 Viewer)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    looking very good!

How will it handle new and unkown tags or controls?
    (as we extend the skin a lot)

If you need a tester or any other thing,
    just ask :))

hamheed

Portal Member
    September 14, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm sorry :oops: about the website problems... It seems Yahoo! doesn't like my pages being popular, which doesn't really make sense since I have their little ads running!

Ill try and find another place to post things so that we can begin discussing the feature set and releases and such...

Ill post back a little later today.

Thanks

hamheed

Portal Member
    September 14, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    looking very good!

How will it handle new and unkown tags or controls?
    (as we extend the skin a lot)

If you need a tester or any other thing, just ask

Thanks Mr.Mario... Again, Ill try and repost everything so we can start a discussion... I am definitely thinking about making the controls easily extendable, but for the first version I am going to stick pretty closley to what is available now... In the future I would reallly like to polish up the XML format, and give us more flexibility...

Thanks for the offer about beta testing... Ill post some binaries shortly so people can start playing around, and reporting bugs and feture requests...

Question for the group: Because this probject is quite large in scale, would it make more sense to start another sourceforge project? something like mediaportaleditor.sourceforge.net??? That would solve my website problems... Just a thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom