Media portal Stop responding to keyboard and remote after first TV Channel change v1.5 (1 Viewer)

Fuad976

Portal Member
August 7, 2008
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
When I start TV on my media portal client, it starts well and when I do change the channel it changes, but it will stop responding to my commands using keyboard or remote, and even with the mouse it appears on screen, but media portal is not displaying the control buttons on the top of the screen. this issue I have noticed on v1.4 and I thought it will be solved by v1.5, but it isn't. I'm sorry that I didn't report earlier.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When I start TV on my media portal client, it starts well and when I do change the channel it changes, but it will stop responding to my commands using keyboard or remote, and even with the mouse it appears on screen, but media portal is not displaying the control buttons on the top of the screen. this issue I have noticed on v1.4 and I thought it will be solved by v1.5, but it isn't. I'm sorry that I didn't report earlier.

If you use the I.F.C plugin please disable it since it is not compatible with MP 1.4 and MP 1.5

Fuad976

Portal Member
    August 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    It works!
    Thanks alot.
    I hope that you make alert for user that I f c is not compatible with 1.4 and 1.5.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom