Media Renamer [v2.0 2009-07-21] (1 Viewer)

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
Sorry but i still have the same problem. Moreover there s a problem when the year is not found in the filename because we end up with ().
Do you plan on adding a movie scrapper?

Rodoga

Portal Member
February 14, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Vobsub idx support

Media renamer renames subtitle files associated with movie/series with srt and sub extentions.
Could you please add idx and rar aswell, vobsub ripped subtiles are usually stored as idx,sub or idx,rar.

Thank for a great tool!

Rodoga

odin318

Portal Pro
April 21, 2006
The movie part doesn't seem to work correctly. When I get the IMDB selection pop up, I select the one I want, but then the tool doesn't pick that one.

captainspanky

Portal Pro
December 8, 2005
Stops working in Vista

Hi there

Thanks for getting this going. Just tried both the Beta and 1.3 versions and both crash when I hit Start Scan on the TV tab.

I'm guessing its osmething odd about my computer or configuration. Is there a log file I can look for?

Thanks again

janbo

Portal Member
October 28, 2006
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I installed the latest version of media renamer on my new PC and it works fine for both AVI and SRT files.

But when I try the shell extension, it is not visible when selecting SRT files, only for AVI files.

Any suggestions?

ccMatrix

Portal Pro
November 9, 2006
I installed the latest version of media renamer on my new PC and it works fine for both AVI and SRT files.

But when I try the shell extension, it is not visible when selecting SRT files, only for AVI files.

Any suggestions?

Version 2.0 doesn't have a shell extension anymore. I have added a command line parameter which would allow something similar. I'll look into adding that to the installer.

janbo

Portal Member
October 28, 2006
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Any suggestions?

Version 2.0 doesn't have a shell extension anymore. I have added a command line parameter which would allow something similar. I'll look into adding that to the installer.

OK, I'm not sure which version I installed. Is there a CLI command for that?

But as I said, there is a shell extension for avi files while it is not visible for SRT files.

mavvy

July 22, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi guys,

long time no new post here... is there any update on the () year issue? the errormessage i get is something like:

Error parsing fileC:\Test\Deception ().mkv

Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
mscorlib
at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32,startIndex,Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at MediaRenamer.Movies.OnlineParserTMDB.getMovieData(Movie& movie)
at MediaRenamer.Movies.Movie.parseFile(String file)

English Windows XP Pro SP3

ccMatrix

Portal Pro
November 9, 2006
hi guys,

long time no new post here... is there any update on the () year issue? the errormessage i get is something like:

Error parsing fileC:\Test\Deception ().mkv

Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
mscorlib
at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32,startIndex,Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at MediaRenamer.Movies.OnlineParserTMDB.getMovieData(Movie& movie)
at MediaRenamer.Movies.Movie.parseFile(String file)

English Windows XP Pro SP3

Which version of MediaRenamer are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom