[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 - Released (2 Viewers)

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    IIRC there is a hack to show danish characters in teletext and teletext subtitles. I can't remember exactly but basically it uses Danish characters instead of Swedish or Norwegian (don't remember which one) if regional settings are Danish. What regional setting do you have?

PS: I will look it up and report back exactly what the hack does.

Edit: Just looked again at the other post and maybe I'm wrong, perhaps Norwegian should be handled like Danish?

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I seriously doubt that, since it goes for all channels using dvb subtitles. I can try to change my regional settings to danish and see if that affects anything. I'll come back with more info after a few tests....

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I guess 1.1.0.0 Final is out 22.-24. December, but there will probably appear small patches and 1.1.x.x versions, but those will only be minor fixes. After this, the majority of the MP crew will be working on MP2 :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I guess 1.1.0.0 Final is out 22.-24. December, but there will probably appear small patches and 1.1.x.x versions, but those will only be minor fixes. After this, the majority of the MP crew will be working on MP2 :)
    Indeed.
    Thats pretty much what i have been writing in the last 3 news. :)

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yeah another great release. But unfortunately this is a more unstable than alpha... :/

You think so? I've been using it for the past two weeks and its been a-OK. A great improvement over 1.0.2 in features and just as stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom