[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 Release plan (1 Viewer)

gonenb

Portal Member
May 20, 2009
Home Country
Israel Israel
Some word of advice.

The release date was set to friday the 29th. unfortunately release dates tend to slip, it happens.
I'm sure its no surprise for you, and you known that the release will slip, at least a few days before the actual release date.
There are tons of people waiting for this release, and visiting the website several times that day to see whats going on.

So my advice is simple, treat them with respect, and post an official statement in the front page about the release being delayed for a few days or whatever you are planning to do.

Besides that, keep up the good work.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The release date was set to friday the 29th.
    If you re-read the news, then you will notice that we always said that this is a release "target". ;)

Currently we just miss that a few key team members have a bit sparetime so we can push out the BETA release.
    Thats not really worth a news, since it is "just" a BETA.

gonenb

Portal Member
    May 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Which means the release is way off, and you plan to release a beta instead.
    I think this is news worthy.
    Just a small statement that the release is delayed, and a new beta will come out soon.

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey lets all keep cool.
    Be fexible! I thought today i do a MP+HTPC-day. OK, 1.1 beta takes a little bit more time. I dont klick all 10 minutes on reload now, just logoff an drive to town (by bus), looking Fussball in my favourite sports-bar. When i come home tonight i will be much too drunk for MP, so i try tomorrow :D :D

CHEERS boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom