[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 Release plan (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for the feedback, yeah I've been following the mantis and it seems like the stuff that is left now is the "harder" stuff that is more work to get fixed.

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Looking forward to Beta 1! I will wait with update untill it is released, seems there is no point to first update to alpha today and then perhaps have to reinstall again in a few days. The reason I want to update is to get SAF 400 beta 1 to work.

Vlad999

Portal Member
    December 6, 2008
    Home Country
    On the former does not work DVB-S2 on card Technisat Sky Star S2. (Works only DVB-S)... Whether that is planned that to make in it for solution. At least to final release?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    On the former does not work DVB-S2 on card Technisat Sky Star S2. (Works only DVB-S)... Whether that is planned that to make in it for solution. At least to final release?
    First time i hear that dvb-s2 support wshould be broken on Technisat Skystar-S2 HD.

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    First time i hear that dvb-s2 support wshould be broken on Technisat Skystar-S2 HD.

No he said about another card Sky Star S2, not Skystar-S2 HD

That one:TechniSat SkyStar S2 [4103/3733]
    There is a new one?
    Why to they have 2 cards which literally do the same? :confused:

Well, if it is a new card, then obviously someone has to ask Technisat for an SDK and then start to add the dvb-s2 support to MP.
    Sounds like a nice communitypatch to me. ;)

AlexS

Portal Member
    March 13, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    RC1

Please give it at least a month or two after the first RC for a full release - slowly slowly and let it mature... don't rush.

Thanks

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Please give it at least a month or two after the first RC for a full release - slowly slowly and let it mature... don't rush
    Release target for the 1.1.0 final is still December 2009. So quite some time left. :)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I hope you are right, but 1.0 had 4 RC's + 2 updates after it was released (still with known bugs). No need to rush things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom