[solved] - MediaPortal 1.13.0 Green Start Button not switching between homes anymore

Discussion in 'General Support' started by parkuhr, January 13, 2016.

1. parkuhr

parkuhr Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Well, it was working all the time correctly, but you guys changed for no clear resason the hid handler in mp.1.1.3 and now we have the salat!
    ive read something about it and must agree with the guy wich said: why you change things wich was working?
    to the isue:
    if i start mediaportal and press the menu button on the remote it normaly changes the menu from basic to home screen.
    you could allways switch the menues with the remote button - Till now! its not anymore working anymore!!!
    if you press menü on the mce remote, it dosn t change to basic home/home screen.
    guys, could you maybe imagine how much time it takes to make only becouse such unecessary changes an support request and spend also time with doeing research in the forum???
    i mean this not in a bad way, but i don t want to invest time, for things wich are not necesary!
    i have no idea, how i could change the mapping, that i have a working mce remote.
    i don t even understund the complex mapeing settings.
    i use mediaportal now for a very long time, but this are the things wich let me think about an alternative.
    hopy you guys can help me in an easy as possible easy way.
    i only want my working mce remote back, that i can change the homescreens with menu-button.

thx in advance

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stéphane Lenclud
    • Team MediaPortal

Stéphane Lenclud Development Group

Ratings:
    +1,270 / 8
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Is that the only issue you are having with your remote?
    Go into configuration -> Remotes -> HID -> Mapping:
    upload_2016-1-13_19-12-37.png

Then change your GreenStart from Window to Action and select 'Switch Home '
    upload_2016-1-13_19-11-59.png

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. parkuhr

parkuhr Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Hey Stéphane,
    i thank you very much!
    With your instructions i was able to have the spoken functionality back and now i can again switch from basic to homescreen and reverse.
    I don t know if this is the only remote issue i have, becouse i just upgraded to 1.1.3.
    I hope that there are no other issue, with mce remote and i hope that it works now in the way, it was working all the years.
    If this should be not the case, then i let you know in this thread.
    So i hope all default buttons on the mce remote are working like it was all the time.

Greetings from Germany

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Stéphane Lenclud
    • Team MediaPortal

Stéphane Lenclud Development Group

Ratings:
    +1,270 / 8
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    There could other minor changes but nothing you can't override from the configuration.
    If you face other problem please open a new specific thread about it and tag me there @Stéphane Lenclud
    I'll update this thread title to be more specific.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!