[solved] MediaPortal 1.13.0 Green Start Button not switching between homes anymore (1 Viewer)

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well, it was working all the time correctly, but you guys changed for no clear resason the hid handler in mp.1.1.3 and now we have the salat!
ive read something about it and must agree with the guy wich said: why you change things wich was working?
to the isue:
if i start mediaportal and press the menu button on the remote it normaly changes the menu from basic to home screen.
you could allways switch the menues with the remote button - Till now! its not anymore working anymore!!!
if you press menü on the mce remote, it dosn t change to basic home/home screen.
guys, could you maybe imagine how much time it takes to make only becouse such unecessary changes an support request and spend also time with doeing research in the forum???
i mean this not in a bad way, but i don t want to invest time, for things wich are not necesary!
i have no idea, how i could change the mapping, that i have a working mce remote.
i don t even understund the complex mapeing settings.
i use mediaportal now for a very long time, but this are the things wich let me think about an alternative.
hopy you guys can help me in an easy as possible easy way.
i only want my working mce remote back, that i can change the homescreens with menu-button.

thx in advance

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is that the only issue you are having with your remote?
    Go into configuration -> Remotes -> HID -> Mapping:
    upload_2016-1-13_19-12-37.png

Then change your GreenStart from Window to Action and select 'Switch Home '
    upload_2016-1-13_19-11-59.png

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Stéphane,
    i thank you very much!
    With your instructions i was able to have the spoken functionality back and now i can again switch from basic to homescreen and reverse.
    I don t know if this is the only remote issue i have, becouse i just upgraded to 1.1.3.
    I hope that there are no other issue, with mce remote and i hope that it works now in the way, it was working all the years.
    If this should be not the case, then i let you know in this thread.
    So i hope all default buttons on the mce remote are working like it was all the time.

Greetings from Germany

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Stéphane,
    i thank you very much!
    With your instructions i was able to have the spoken functionality back and now i can again switch from basic to homescreen and reverse.
    I don t know if this is the only remote issue i have, becouse i just upgraded to 1.1.3.
    I hope that there are no other issue, with mce remote and i hope that it works now in the way, it was working all the years.
    If this should be not the case, then i let you know in this thread.
    So i hope all default buttons on the mce remote are working like it was all the time.

Greetings from Germany

There could other minor changes but nothing you can't override from the configuration.
    If you face other problem please open a new specific thread about it and tag me there @Stéphane Lenclud
    I'll update this thread title to be more specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom