[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA RELEASED! (1 Viewer)

ErikLarsson

Portal Pro
May 9, 2006
el Filou said:
MediaPortal starting from 1.1.x has its own internal sync which can't be disabled. I'm afraid you won't be able to test ReClock's VSync correction with it.
Any chance this is included in the release? I want to to turn off VSYNC handling in EVR so Reclock can do it instead.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Will I able to upgrade from 1.2.0 alpha to beta, rc ... and 1.2.0 final?

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    el Filou said:
    MediaPortal starting from 1.1.x has its own internal sync which can't be disabled. I'm afraid you won't be able to test ReClock's VSync correction with it.
    Any chance this is included in the release? I want to to turn off VSYNC handling in EVR so Reclock can do it instead.

No, it's the same as 1.1.0/1.1.1 but it does have the re-worked, improved EVR presenter code included from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/mp1-evr-presenter-dshowhelper-community-development-81148/.

Note: ReClock will work fine provided vsync correction is disabled (I use it myself)

Tony

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Preliminary testing for me shows some major speed improvements, probably mostly because of the windowopen visibility processing fix.
    Tested with the for me now pretty demanding Basichome of streamedmp and CPU usage idling on home also seems to have dropped a bit.

Keep up the good work guys, :D a lot, kinda needed these improvements for streamedmp to become a little more responsive :) However my current version of streamedmp skin has some bugs but that'll be solved by the streamedmp skinners, just a mather of time! (edit; which they already did in svn :))

ErikLarsson

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2006
    No, it's the same as 1.1.0/1.1.1 but it does have the re-worked, improved EVR presenter code included from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/mp1-evr-presenter-dshowhelper-community-development-81148/.

Note: ReClock will work fine provided vsync correction is disabled (I use it myself)

Tony
    Excellent, i will try it! Thanks for all the hard work on Mediaportal, you guys rock! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom