[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA RELEASED! (1 Viewer)

DGalt

Portal Pro
November 23, 2010
So I guess my question is whether this is something that would be possible for those developers to put into their plugins

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Peter, no this is just the next feature release of MP1. MP2 is still not offered to public unless you download the source and compile yourself.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Since I thought 1.1 would be the last of that branch and then the whole redesign of the website, I thought that maybe the version numbering got changed as well.

See it as wishful thinking... :D

A lot of thinking, that's why I asked.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Since I thought 1.1 would be the last of that branch and then the whole redesign of the website, I thought that maybe the version numbering got changed as well.

See it as wishful thinking... :D

A lot of thinking, that's why I asked.
    I do not know what you are trying to tell me.

There is MediaPortal 1.x.x (aka. MP1) and MediaPortal 2.x.x (aka. MP2 - where no release was done yet).

Do you propose that we should use "MediaPortal 2 1.x.x" ?
    Because that would be incredible confusing.....

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    He means that he at first thought MP 1.1 will be the last release branch of MP 1 and wondered what MP 1.2 will be.
    This lead him to think that MP 1.2 is may be MP 2 -> mainly based on his hope that MP2 will be available soon.

McDee

Portal Member
    May 17, 2011
    Ich habe auf meinem Rechner Windows7 Ultimate 64bit (Servicepack 1) installiert.Bei dem Versuch MediaPortal 1.2 Alpha zu installieren erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung:>Ihr Betriebssystem wird leider nicht untetstützt. Microsoft stellt für Ihr System nicht alle benötigten Hotfixe bereit.FOrtsetzung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr.

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    McDee
    1. this is english thread, so post on english here
    2. 1.2Alpha is very old, there is 1.2beta exists, though i would wait until tomorrow when 1.2RC will be released, and install it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom